- This event has passed.
Insect workshop – Goondiwindi
July 21, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
DAF, with support from GRDC, will be running several insect identification and management workshops in June and July.
These workshops will cover:
- hands-on sessions and group discussion
- efficient and effective sampling
- an overview of insect development and identification tips
- thresholds and how to use them
- a look at specific crops (including a session on insects in stored grain)
- information on available resources
The content will be targeted to early career agronomists, but registration is also open to those looking for a refresher in the above topics.
The Goondiwindi workshop is planned for Wednesday 21 July from 9am to about 3:30pm, with lunch provided.
Places are limited. To register, email Tonia Grundy ([email protected]) with the following details:
Key issues I’d like to see included: