More information on diseases in the Northern Grains Region will be added to the Beatsheet soon. Useful links are provided at the end of this page.
Below is a list of Beatsheet posts that include information on transmittable diseases (including those with insect vectors), crop disorders, and insect/plant/disease interactions (e.g. when insect damage allows entry pathways for pathogens):
- Mungbean disease alert
- Root rot reported in Burnett peanuts
- Ergot reported in southern Queensland sorghum crops
- Is your mungbean seed free of halo blight?
- Keeping an eye out for diseases this winter
- Tobacco streak virus strikes again in mungbean crops in Central Queensland: how to avoid future risks
- Have you seen this mungbean disease recently?
- Stem fly and disease outbreaks in Queensland soybeans
- Keeping a close eye on diseases this season
- Faba beans and the growths on pods this season