- This event has passed.
Pest updates in field crops and potential future season impacts (NSW)
June 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
NSW DPI will be hosting a webinar on 3 June from 4-5 pm.
The program will include:
- Insect pests in a drought-breaking year – Hugh Brier (QDAF entomologist)
- Aphid update – Zorica Duric (NSW DPI entomologist)
- Virus disease outlook on pulse crops for 2020 – Joop van Leur (NSW DPI plant pathologist)
- Fall armyworm experience in Queensland – Melina Miles (QDAF principal entomologist)
- Fall armyworm surveillance in NSW – Bill Gordon (NSW DPI Biosecurity Officer)