- This event has passed.
GRDC online update: Stripe rust
September 28, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Theme: Stripe rust update for spring 2022 – what’s happening?
- Stripe rust pathotype update – what’s out there and implications for current cultivars (Robert Park, University of Sydney PBI)
- High inoculum loads and the economics of spraying high yield potential crops for stripe rust (Nick Poole, Far Australia)
- Stripe rust – what’s happening in the paddock in this very high pressure year? (Steven Simpfendorfer, NSW DPI)
- Adult plant resistance (APR) reaction under high inoculum load
- Temperature and APR expression – is there an issue?
- Pathotypes – is there field evidence of changes, or are field observations in line with seasonal inoculum loads?
Webinar starts at 9am (AEST) on 28 September and is free of charge.
Register at the GRDC website.