- This event has passed.
GRDC Grains Research Update – Warra
For more information and to register, visit the GRDC website.
- Improving nitrogen management in grain sorghum – 3 years looking at timing & type. Trevor Philp (Pacific Seeds)
- Optimising the nitrogen investment. Understanding & minimising N losses while feeding the crop what it needs. Mike Bell (UQ)
- Early plant sorghum – is it worth it? An economic comparison with two case studies from the Warra area. Andrew Zull (DAF Qld)
- Economic thresholds for Fall armyworm in maize and sorghum. Melina Miles (DAF Qld)/Joe Eyre (UQ)
- Through the looking glass: productivity, risks & benefits of different farming systems on the Darling Downs. Lindsay Bell (CSIRO)
- Farming system profitability & impacts of commodity price risk. Andrew Zull/James Hagan (DAF Qld)
- Farming systems discussion. Led by Paul Castor (MCA)
- Problem weed research. Michael Widderick (DAF Qld) & Bhagirath Chauhan (UQ)
- Grower experience with new weed technologies, including Drones and weed mapping (Wade Bidstrup) and SwarmFarm (Jamie Grant)