A list of posts that include information on the interactions between insects and pathogens (e.g. insect vectors or when insect damage allows entry pathways for pathogens).
- Managing the risk of tobacco streak virus in sunflowers is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Tobacco streak virus strikes again in mungbean crops in Central Queensland: how to avoid future risks
- Phytoplasma in mungbeans—Update: early March 2018
- Keep a lookout for phytoplasma in mungbeans and other summer legumes
- Phytoplasma resurfaces in the summer of 2016/17