- This event has passed.
GRDC Farm Business Update, Week of Webinars – Central & Southern NSW
June 22 @ 9:00 am - June 26 @ 4:00 pm
Due to current COVID-19 gathering restrictions this event will be replaced by a week long series of specially designed webinars, including expert input on relevant farm business issues.
The GRDC Farm Business Update events drive innovation and adoption of improved farm business management practices across the grains industry.
The five topics on offer online will be:
- Management under the microscope – budgeting, interest rates, investment planning, how to leverage existing resources
- Resetting your mindset – taking yourself from survival to business as usual and forward planning
- Economic outlook for agriculture and global supply chains
- Managing farm business exposure to grain markets and tactics to reduce risk
- The farm workforce – work, health and safety compliance and legal requirements.
To register for these free online sessions click on the above links or go to https://grdc.com.au/events/list?region=north.